Kernel Access Database Recovery and Access Repair Software
Upgraded Version of Kernel Access Database Recovery Software - v 11.02.01
Access databases are quite popular and are widely used for a number of functions such as payroll, accounting, sales and stock control. If a database suddenly gets corrupted and you don’t have back up for the same then your business can suffer a heavy jolt. Using Kernel MDB Repair software you can do Access repair and recovery by fixing the corrupt mdb and ACCDB files.
- Repairs table structure and also restore structure along with data
- Recovers complete data structure including auto number, unique keys and many more
- Retrieves and Restores original date format
- You can have Live Preview of the repaired file and then save the recovered data
- You can also repair password protected MDB files even if the password is not known
- Software has a Live-Update feature that keeps your Kernel Access Fix always updated with latest version to utilize latest enhancements
Kernel Access Recovery Software tool is a proficient MDB Repair - Access Database Recovery Software to fix corrupt MDB/ACCDB files and recover data from them which, otherwise, could not be opened because of corruption. Kernel Access Recovery - scans the corrupt MDB/ACCDB file and creates a new working copy of the corrupted mdb that is error free and fit to be worked on. This software is an advanced access database recovery tool that is compatible with all Microsoft Access versions such as 97, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
View the whole Recovery Process to Fix Corrupt mdb
Common messages which you get in case of corruption in MDB or MS Access Database Files:
- "Enter Password" message pops up, although there is no password
- "Unrecognized Database Format"
- "The Microsoft Jet Database Engine cannot open the file"
- "The database needs to be repaired or its not a Microsoft Access file"
- "Microsoft Access has encountered a problem and needs to close"
Common Reasons for Corruptions
- Bad sectors in Storage Hard Disk
- Damage due to Virus attacks
- Illegal System Shutdown
- Malfunctioning of the application
The demo version of Kernel Access Recovery is free for download. The demo version will show you the preview of the recovered data from corrupted database. You need to purchase the full version to save the recovered data.
Once you tested the software and feel satisfied with using the demo version of it, you can then buy the full version of the Kernel Access Recovery - MDB Repair. This will allow you to save the recovered data. Link to download the software and activation key will be sent to you immediately after you have completed the purchasing process.
System Requirements for Kernel MS Access Recovery
Operating Systems : Windows 8, Windows 95, 98, 2003, and ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7
Memory (RAM) : At least 64 megabytes (the more the better)
Processor (CPU) : Pentium II 400 MHz